- 5 MACRO KEYS: There are 5 programmable macro keys(G1~G5) on the keyboard which can be recorded macros on the fly without any additional software required to be installed. Easy to edit and DIY your stylish keyboard. (No CD software included)
- DEDICATED MULTIMEDIA CONTROLS. Dedicated media controls let you quickly play, pause, skip the music right from the keyboard without interrupting your game. Also, designed with a volume/backlight adjust wheel, it's easy to adjust volume or backlight brightness directly with the wheel in the upper right side of the keyboard. Very convenient and cool looking.
- N-KEY ROLLOVER: 104 keys anti-ghosting allows you to simultaneously click multiple keys. The floating keys and OUTEMU blue switches will give you a great gaming experience with fast response and nice clicky sound.
- RGB BACKLIGHT: 18 backlight models allow you to type in the dark. You can adjust its brightness with a control wheel or FN + Up/Down. 5 modes of RGB side edge lighting. The color of each key lighting on the keyboard can be customized easily without installing software, a great choice to DIY your stylish keyboard.
- Durability: 50 million times keystroke test, small actuation force, and short travel make it. Special Double-shot injection molded keycaps never fade Key color. Waterproof and dust resistant.
♥ 5 programmable macro keys
♥ RGB side edge lighting
♥ WIN key can be disabled for gaming
♥ 12 Dual action FN and multimedia keys
♥ Dedicated media controls and volume/brightness adjusting wheel
♥ All 104 keys are 100% conflict free, anti-ghosting
♥ Full-Size keyboard with 104 standard keys, full numeric keypad
1. Marco Recording Function
*The default setting of the five G keys (ESC+G1~G5) are the same as F1~F5 correspondingly.
*Marco recording function:
Step 1: Press [Rec] to start record (The four LEDs flash simultaneously)
Step 2: Press one of the five G keys and it lights up (G1~G5)
Step 3: Press keys to be recorded
Step 4: Press [Rec] once again to save the recording. The [Rec] also lights up.
For example, record 123 on G1: [Rec]→G1→123→ [Rec]
*How to clear the recording:
To clear a single recorded macro key: Press [Rec]+desired G key (G1-G5) you need to delete, then press [Rec] again. To delete all recorded macro keys(G1-G5): Press and hold [REC] for 5 seconds, the light of [REC] and G key goes off.
2. Two Sides Lighting Setting
Press FN + [PAUSE] to switch 5 lighting modes on two sides.
Press FN + [SCRLK] to adjust the lighting speed on two sides.