Redragon K621 Horus TKL RGB Mechanical Wire & Bluetooth & Wireless Low Profile Linear Red Switch - Black
- 3-Mode Connection: Here comes Redragon innovative 1st-Gen 3-mode connection technology, USB-C wired, BT 3.0/5.0 & 2.4Ghz wireless modes which advanced your use experience to next level in all fields.
- Worry-Free Wireless: Built-in upgraded 3.0/5.0 Bluetooth and 2.4Ghz wireless chips, K621 offers a real-wireless and no-latency connection for all devices in the market. Easy to toggle among different devices in 3 modes set no limits of possibility.
- 80% TKL Low-Profile: Compact tenkeyless 87 keys in low-profile design, offers more space for mouse movement and shorter actuation distance. Provides precise performance at half the height while retaining white simplicity style.
- More Extra Practical: Set with 4*5 on-the-fly macro keys and a dedicated function area for media control. Convenient to rec frequently used macros without software, play the next song, or just scroll for volume adjustment.
- Endless Redefine Ways: With powerful software support, whatever backlit modes, key reassignments or combo keys macro records all enable for easy access. Level up your working efficiency and gaming performance in the best way
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
Q1: How can I tell what mode the keyboard is in? How to switch modes?
In different modes, the M indicator will be displayed in different colors. Three modes BT1 (2, 3)/2.4G/USB will display Blue (Cyan, Purple)/Green/White in order.
With existing device connections, switching among by FN+1.2.3(BT)/4(2.4G), FN+5 (OFF).
Q2: When does the keyboard needs to be recharged and how do I know it is full?
When the M indicator light starts flashing in red, it is in low battery indication and you need to plug in the USB-C cable to charge in time.
During charging, M indicator will stay in solid red color (any mode) and restore to current connection mode color status when it’s fully charged.
Q3: Even in OFF mode, why does the keyboard still go into sleep mode?
This is because the keyboard is still in wireless mode (even in OFF mode), you need to press FN+5 to enter the wired USB mode again to make the keyboard backlight does not go out.
Q4: Why does the W/A/S/D keys become arrow keys? Why does the F1-F4 keys show different solid color?
Press FN + W to switch the WASD keys function to arrow keys, press them again to restore original. M1-M4 profile function will be activated when press FN + F1-F4 together, F1 will be lighted to white when profile M1 selected by pressing FN + F1 (FN + ESC to reset and exit profile mode).
|K621 Horus TKL||K622 Horus TKL Wired||K614 Anivia||K630 Dragonborn 60%||K530 Draconic 60%||K608 Valheim|
|Dimension/size||14.0*5.8 in||14.0*5.8 in||11.6*4.1 in||11.5*3.9 in||11.5*3.9 in||17.1*4.9 in|
|Keyboard Weight||0.60 kg||0.58 kg||0.42 kg||0.54 kg||0.61 kg||0.72 kg|
|Switch Type||Red Switch (Low profile)||Red Switch (Low profile)||Red Switch (Low profile)||Red Switch||Brown Switch||Brown Switch|
|Connection||Wired/BT/2.4Ghz Wireless||Wired||Wired||Wired||Wired/BT Wireless||Wired|
|Extra G Keys||4||4||0||0||0||0|
|RGB Backlit||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||Rainbow Backlit|