Redragon K619 Horus RGB Mechanical Ultra Thin Designed Wired w/Low Profile Dedicated Media Control - Linear Red Switch
- Worry-free Wired Trans: A USB-A to USB-C solid cable guarantees you the most stable key registrations from any precise daily work or intense gaming case. Blocks out any possible signal interference and removes the psychological concern of cordless delay.
- Frosted Metal Cover: The top board of the Horus keyboard is made from durable aluminum material makes the structure steady and still with slim form. The classic black frosted surface process offers an advanced minimalist look and nice fingerprint-resistant touch.
- 30% Cutted Ultra-Thin: Low profile designed throughout the whole keyboard from the bottom board, middle low-profile red switches (actuation force: 40g) and the top keycaps aim to shorten the distance to actuation as much as possible.
- More Extra Practical: Set with 4*5 on-the-fly macro keys and a dedicated function area for media control. Convenient to rec frequently used macros without software, play the next song, or just scroll for volume adjustment.
- More Details Redefinable: Along with tank-solid material is the Redragon core software driver support, 16.8 million colors backlighting, standard keys remapping, and infinite keybindings are all available for personal re-mod.
Geared with an easy-to-access scroll section, makes media player and backlit control easier to adjust. Press the button and slide the scroll to make your preference about the volume, playlist and backlit brightness.
Superb RGB For Gamer
Up to 20 preset vibrant backlight modes can be adjusted easily by FN + Ins, the brightness is also adjustable by scroll section. Redragon logo filled with same RGB colors offers extra actively buff for gamer.
Frosted Metal Cover
The top board of the Horus keyboard is made from durable aluminum material makes the structure steady and still with slim form. The classic black frosted surface process offers nice fingerprint-resistant touch.