Deepcool CH560 Digital Mid Tower High Air Flow w/ 3x140mm + 1x120mm ARGB Fans Real-time Dual Status Digital Display - Black
- The CH560 DIGITAL provides exceptional airflow from all sides of the case, from the high airflow front to the hybrid tempered glass side panel, cool air is always available for the modern power-hungry components
- A unique tempered glass and mesh hybrid side panel provides a crystal-clear view into the heart of your system while also supplying modern GPUs with additional ventilation: a functional yet elegant design.
- Monitor vital CPU and GPU information from the cockpit of your gaming station with the integrated double-status digital screen. Choose between CPU and GPU temperatures, utilization, or both (switches between temperature and utilization in 5-second intervals). A simple to use application will give you control of the display statuses.
- The CH560 DIGITAL has a plethora of cooling configurations, from the ability to mount 360mm radiators on the top and front to the three included 140mm ARGB fans up front and a 120mm ARGB at the rear—the cooling configurations are endless.
- Three luminous PWM enabled 140mm ARGB fans come pre-installed on the front of the CH560 DIGITAL and introduce an abundant amount of fresh air into the chassis, these fans are mounted outside of the main compartment to provide maximum clearance for the largest of GPUs while maintaining a smaller footprint. The rear 120mm ARGB fan is also PWM enabled and will exhaust the warm air out of the chassis.
- Building and maintaining the CH560 DIGITAL is a breeze: the magnetic hybrid panel with an optional security screw, magnetic air filters, integrated GPU support arm, and 26mm of cable management space behind the motherboard tray make life with a computer a little bit easier.
Case DeepCool CH560 DIGITAL Mid Tower is a new Case line from DeepCool house with side LCD design displaying CPU and GPU temperature parameters. DeepCool CH560 DIGITAL ensures that your components get the airflow they need and also reports CPU/GPU temperature or usage. The enhanced design of the side door glass surfaces provides vast air circulation potential for high-powered new CPUs and GPUs.
The CH560 DIGITAL provides exceptional airflow from all sides of the chassis, from the high-flow front to the hybrid tempered glass side panel, cool air is readily available for demanding modern components. ask for high energy.
TEMPERED GLASS AND DUST FILTERS
A tempered glass side panel and a unique combined air intake mesh provide a clear view of the heart of your system while providing additional ventilation for modern GPUs: a design that fits perfectly. function is both refined.
REAL-TIME DIGITAL SCREEN
Monitor critical CPU and GPU information from the cockpit of your gaming station with the built-in dual-state digital display. Choose between CPU and GPU temperatures, usage, or both (switch between temperature and usage at 5-second intervals). A simple to use application that will allow you to control the display states.
BIGGER, BIGGER, BETTER
Three bright 140mm ARGB fans with PWM control are pre-installed at the front of the CH560 DIGITAL and deliver an abundance of fresh air into the chassis. These fans are installed outside the main bay to maximize space for the largest GPUs while keeping their compact size. The rear 120mm ARGB fan also has PWM control and will exhaust warm air from the chassis.
Utilities within reach
Everything you need for everyday activities is at your fingertips with one Type-C port, two USB 3.0 ports, and one hybrid audio port, all neatly placed on the case's I/O panel.