Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 Hi-Res Discrete 5.1 / Virtual 7.1
- Flawless Audio Output: Supreme audio fidelity with 127 dB DNR high-resolution 32-bit / 384 kHz playback via ESS SABER-class 9018 DAC and DSD64 playback support meeting even the most demanding audiophile needs for a incredibly clean audio.
- Powerful and Massive Audio Headphones - Xamp standalone headphones power each headphone separately with 1 Ω output impedance and drive studio grade headphones up to 600 Ω, including high-end planar magnetic headphones. And with the Audio Control Module, get quick access to the volume control knob, as well as the 1 1/4 and 1 1/4 inch I / O headphone and mic jacks, all within your fingertips.
- DISCREET OF THE THEATER AND VIRTUAL SURROUND DEGREE | Supports discrete 5.1 on Dolby Digital Live / DTS Connect encoded speakers and up to 7.1 virtual surround on headphones and speakers. Additionally, we have integrated Sound Blaster's surround virtualization technology into the AE-7 so you can comfortably enjoy surround sound on most media.
- Authentic Hardware-Powered Audio | Dedicated quad-core processor designed to deliver incredibly flawless and enhanced sound to your PC without overloading your CPU. Sound Blaster manages audio processing on the card itself, freeing up the CPU to handle other tasks
- New and improved software software customization suite | Sound Blaster Command software interface provides hardware-processed sound enhancements and full control of audio output via the Sound Blaster acoustic engine for a complete, personalized audio experience that delivers clearer vocals, accurate cues, and increased bass
You save JOD 40.00
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
Sound Blaster AE-7: Hi-res PCI-e DAC and Amp sound card with discrete Xamp bi-amp headphones and audio control module
ACCELERATED AUDIO HARDWARE
Adding AE-7 to your PC basically means one thing: you're adding a dedicated quad-core processor designed with one goal in mind, to deliver incredibly clear and improved sound on your PC without overloading the CPU. Sound Blaster handles audio processing on the card itself, freeing up your CPU to handle other tasks.
The enhanced audio is only going to sound as good as the components that deliver it, and with the AE-7, we won't get any hits. The AE-7 features an ESS SABER class 9018 DAC that delivers incredibly clean 127 dB DNR audio streaming to PCM up to 32-bit / 384 kHz and DSD64 playback. If pristine is at the center of your demand, the AE-7 is going to exceed your expectations.
Take easy control with the built-in ACM with a built-in microphone array, 1⁄4 "and 1⁄8" connectors for microphone and headphone input and output connections. You can comfortably adjust the volume with the ACM knob, all within your fingertips.