Cooler Master HAF 500 Black Edition High Airflow Mesh ARGB Lighting Fans USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C
- Mesh Front Panel: Large filtered intakes promotes high airflow, keeping internal components running at optimal temperature.
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans: The HAF series iconic 200mm ARGB fans move high volumes of air quietly and effectively due to their large size.
- Rotatable GPU Fan: A 120mm rotatable fan positioned on top of the HDD cage, provides dedicated GPU cooling to ensure maximum performance.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C Support: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C ports built into the I/O panel allows multi-purpose, streamlined data transmission.
- Screwless & Tool-Free TG Side Panel Design: The tempered glass side panel is secured with pins for easy removal without the use of tools.
From the manufacturer
Cooler Master’s classic HAF series is making a return with HAF 500. Built for high airflow and peak performance, the HAF 500 boasts iconic 200mm large intake ARGB fans, ensuring unparalleled intake and cooling efficiency. The chassis features a dedicated GPU fan, adjustable to various GPU lengths.
Mesh Front Panel
The presence of large filtered intakes ensures a high airflow environment, effectively maintaining optimal temperatures for internal components.
Enjoy high compatibility for liquid-cooled systems with support for up to seven 120/140mm fans and the ability to accommodate dual 360mm radiators.
This case supports CPU coolers with a maximum of 167mm (H), GPU up to 410mm (L), and PSU with a maximum of 180mm (L).
Dual 200mm ARGB Fans
The revised curve blade design is specifically tailored to maximize performance, ensuring low temperatures and minimal noise levels, even during extreme overclocking scenarios.
Our intuitive LED detection automatically provides default Addressable RGB spectrum lighting or full ARGB customization via a 3-pin header connection.
Rotatable GPU Fan
Maximize GPU performance with a dedicated 120mm rotatable fan positioned on top of the HDD cage. It efficiently directs airflow towards the GPU, maintaining optimal temperatures.
Removable Top Panel
For enhanced access during the assembly of cooling solutions, the top panel can be easily and completely removed, allowing for convenient handling of components.
Simplify cable management with the included HUB, 5 ARGB and 4 PWM ports. This convenient allows you to control fans with a single connector for power and PWM.