ViewSonic PA503X 3800 Lumens XGA High Brightness Projector Projector for Home & Office w/ HDMI Vertical Keystone
- VERSATILE PROJECTOR: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business environments
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Projects 120 inches from 13-feet 2-inches in 3800 lumens
- EASY SETUP: Simple setup and control; just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
- LONG LAMP LIFE: SuperEco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, VGA, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PA503X XGA Projector, Power Cable, VGA Cable, and Remote Control
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
SUPERCOLOR: AMAZING COLOR ACCURACY
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
BRIGHT IMAGES IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Packed with 3,600 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT SUPERECO ™
SuperEco™ mode allows users to dim projection brightness by up to 70%, thereby reducing the lamp's power consumption while extending lamp life—a great energy-saving design that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO).
3D BLU-RAY READY HDMI INPUT
Equipped with the latest HDMI, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
QUICK POWER OFF
With the Quick Power Off feature enabled, the projector can be quickly powered off in seconds rather than waiting for a cool-down cycle to complete. This lets users pack the projector away without having to worry about the internal fan still running.
PEACE OF MIND
ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp, and first year free Express Exchange® service* for an added value worth up to $150**.
*One year Express Exchange® Service requires product registration. **Up to $150 added value over competitive models with 1-year warranty and based on extended warranties from manufacturers and not third party warranty providers.
REDUCED INPUT LATENCY
This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.