TP-Link UE300C USB C To Ethernet Adapter Gigabit Ethernet - White
- USB C to Ethernet Adapter: Enables you to turn your laptop/tablet’s UCB C port into an RJ45 Ethernet Port. Switch from an unstable wireless connection to a stable high-speed Ethernet connection.
- Gigabit Speeds: Experience full Gigabit Ethernet performance over your laptop’s USB-C 3.0 port and elevate your browsing experience to transfer files, play games, video chat, and stream HD videos seamlessly.(To reach 1Gbps, please use CAT6 or up Ethernet cables.)
- Ultra-Compact and Foldable Design: Foldable and Portable design ideally suits your Ultrabook
- Plug & Play: This Ethernet cable adapter has driver-free installation for Windows 10, Mac OS (10.9 and later), Chrome OS, and Linux OS.
- Compatible with Most USB-C Devices: Supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7, Chrome OS, MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu) for PCs, Macs, tablets, and more.
- Compatible Devices: Apple MacBook Pro 16''/15”/13'' (2020/2019/2018/2017), MacBook (2019/2018/2017/2016/2015), MacBook Air 13” (2020/2018), iPad Pro (2020/2018); Dell XPS 13/15; Surface Laptop 3; Google Pixelbook, Chromebook; Asus ZenBook; Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Yoga 720/910/920 and more
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
From the manufacturer
Upgrade Your USB-C Devices with a Wired Internet Connection
Give your laptop, tablet, computer, and other USB-C powered web device access to a weird network connection. Built for most of today’s devices, you can enjoy a powerful and instant network connection.
Gigabit Speed for Fast, Stable Data Transfers
Equipped with a USB 3.0 port and Gigabit Ethernet port, UE300C supports network speeds up to 1000 Mbps, making it ideal for fast downloads, large file transfers, streaming, gaming, and more.
Foldable & Lightweight Design
Compact and Portable for On the Go
Plug and Play
Just plug it in and you’re ready to go. An intuitive LED indicator lets you know the network status at a glace.
Note: Plug and play is enabled for Windows 10, MacOS 10.9 and later, Chrome OS and Linux OS. For Windows 7/8/8.1 and MacOS 10.6-10.9 a driver is required and can be downloaded from product support page on TP-Link’s website.