TP-Link TL-SG1210P 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch 63W 1 Uplink Gigabit Port 1 SFP Slot Desktop/Wall-Mount Traffic Optimization
- 【Flexible Port Configuration】8× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 PoE+ ports, 1×Gigabit RJ45 Uplink port, and 1× Gigabit SFP port
- 【Power Over Ethernet】8 PoE+(802.3at/af) ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 63W
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- 【Advanced Software Features】Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS, IGMP snooping, EEE802.3x Flow Control
- 【Limited Lifetime Protection】Industry leading limited lifetime protection and free 24/7 technical support
From the manufacturer
Dedicated 8-Port PoE+ Switch for Wide Range of Applications with 63 W PoE Budget
Port 1-8 of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable. With a total power budget of 63W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1210P has a wide range of applications, such as surveillance, conference calls, WiFi coverage. It is fully compatible with wireless Access Points (APs), IP-Caremas, and IP-Phones.
Premium hardware design
High Performance with Two Gigabit Uplink Ports
Dedicated 1x gigabit uplink RJ45 port and 1x gigabit SFP slot ensure smooth streaming. The two uplink ports can be used to connect the router/switch and NVR equipment.
Automatically detects and provides required power for your PoE devices, and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Advanced Software Functions
Fluent Online Experience
Administrators can use QoS to designate the priority of traffic. For example, prioritize your cameras or IP-phones to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
Traffic Optimization for IPTV
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.