TP-Link EAP650 Ultra-Slim Wireless Access Point Omada True WiFi 6 AX3000 Mesh WPA3 MU-MIMO Remote & App Control PoE+ Powered
- 【Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds】Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM, HE60 and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP650 boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2976 Mbps.
- 【Ultra-Slim Design】Compact design ensures simple installation while saving space. The elegant appearance makes EAP650 a perfect blend into any modern office, hotel, classroom, or café.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Details). Standalone mode also supported.
- 【Cloud Access & Omada Compatibility】Remote Cloud access and Omada app enables centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites – all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- 【Advanced Wireless Tech】Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming*(Omada Mesh & Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada SDN controllers), WPA3, Band Steering, Load Balancing, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- 【Multiple Powering Options for Easy Installation】EAP650 supports 802.3at PoE+, 48V/0.5A Passive PoE and 12V/1.5A DC power supply, can be either powered by a TP-Link PoE+ switch, a Passive PoE adapter (Suggested TP-Link Model: TL-PoE4824G) or the provided 12V/1.5A DC adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
From the manufacturer
Lightning-Fast AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds
The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM, Long OFDM Symbol and HE160 which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 2976 Mbps.
Effortless Deployment with PoE+
With 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) supported, there is no need to install additional wiring. Simply plug in the existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Next Level Wired Performance & Ultra Slim Design
Supports 802.3at PoE+, 48V/0.5A Passive PoE and 12V/1.5A DC power supply, can be either powered by a TP-Link PoE+ switch, a Passive PoE adapter (Suggested TP-Link Model: TL-PoE4824G) or the provided 12V/1.5A DC adapter, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy to Mount with Refined Industrial Design
Experience the simplest installation ever performed and ceiling mount problems are a thing of the past with just 2 easy steps.
1 Push Up.
2 Rotate. Locked.
Mesh Technology & Seamless Roaming*
Mesh technology saves you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal and optimizing the best path between EAPs.
Seamless roaming switches clients to the AP with the best signal automatically, even when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
*Both require the use of Omada SDN controllers
Omada SDN with Flexible Management and Cloud Access
Omada SDN integrates network devices including access points, gateways & switches w/ multiple control options offered - Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based Controller