Redragon K632 Noctis 60% Wired RGB Mechanical Ultra-Thin Low Profile Dedicated Media Control - Linear Red Switch
- HOT-SWAP Low-Profile - The transformative innovation with 100% low profile switches compatible free-mod hot swappable Redragon K632 low profile keyboard. The unique exclusive structure design of the socket makes the switch mounting easier and less wobbling.
- 60% On-The-Go Type - Standard 60% compact layout with 14.8 oz lightweight combo, makes it a perfect fit to on-the-go use. Save your luggage space and weight, terrifically suitable with portable laptops.
- 30% Cutted Ultra-Thin - Low profile designed throughout the whole keyboard from the bottom board, middle low-profile red switches (actuation force: 40g) and the top keycaps aim to shorten the distance to actuation as much as possible.
- More Extra Practical - Set with 4*4 on-the-fly macro keys and a dedicated function area for media control. Convenient to rec frequently used macros without software, play the next song, or just scroll for volume adjustment.
- More Details Redefinable - Along with tank-solid material is the Redragon core software driver support, 16.8 million colors backlighting, standard keys remapping, and infinite keybindings are all available for personal re-mod.
Q1: How can I tell what mode the keyboard is in? How to switch modes?
In different modes, the M indicator will be displayed in different colors. Three modes BT1 (2, 3)/2.4G/USB will display Blue (Cyan, Purple)/Green/White in order.
With existing device connections, switching among by FN+1(2.3)/4 (wireless mode), FN+5 (wired mode).
Q2: When does the keyboard needs to be recharged and how do I know it is full?
When the M indicator light starts flashing in red, it is in low battery indication and you need to plug in the USB-C cable to charge in time.
During charging, M indicator will stay in solid red color (any mode) and restore to current connection mode color status when it’s fully charged.
Q3: Even in OFF mode, why does the keyboard still go into sleep mode?
This is because the keyboard is still in wireless mode (even in OFF mode), you need to press FN+5 to enter the wired USB mode again to make the keyboard backlight does not go out.
Q4: Why does the W/A/S/D keys become arrow keys?
Press FN + W to switch the WASD keys function to arrow keys, press them again to restore original function.