Redragon ELF K649 PRO Mechanical 78% 3-Modes Connection Gasket RGB 82 Keys Full-Transparent Hot-Swap Sound Absorbing Foams Translucent Custom Switch
- REDRAGON GASKET OUT - The body structure differs from traditional screw fixing by using precision-locked covers with gaskets to assist with noise reduction and flexibility. It provides even feedback while the vertical cushioning reduces rigid noise, delivering a crisp, clean and softer typing feel.
- 3-Mode Connection - Geared with Redragon advanced tri-mode connection technology, USB-C wired, BT 3.0/5.0 & 2.4Ghz wireless modes which make the user experience upgraded to another level in all fields.
- Unveiling, Shining - K649 PRO boasts trended full-transparent fancy design, keycaps, switches and even the whole board are all made from transparent materials. A unique piece of electronics on the desktop, lets glorious light shine through at max level with backlit on.
- Noise Dampening X 2 - Equipped with two 3.5mm sound-absorbing foams located between the PCB, along with the silicone gasket. Significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the cavities noise. Creating a clear and pure switch traveling sound ONLY, no extra string mushy noise.
- 82 Keys Layout - The innovative design keeps the original 65% layout’s length, which cuts out the numpad for larger mouse moving space. While adding the TOP function keys zone that is critical to many users, no FN combo keys anymore, featuring compact with more convenience and practicality.
- UPGRADED HOT-SWAP - The brand new upgrade with nearly all switches(3/5 pins) compatible, the free-mod hot-swappable socket is available now. The exclusive next-level socket makes the switch mounting easier and more stable than ever.
- Pro Software Supported - Expand your options using the available software to design your own new modes and effects found on redragonshop. Macros with different keybindings or shortcuts for more efficient work and gaming.
Who Prefers Gasket?
Due to the unique design concept of the gasket, linear switches such as the mechanical red switches are better suited to it. It is suitable for intense text entry, code programming and gamers who are enthusiastic about linear switch.
Classic Black & White
Two essential colors suit any desktop style, ideal for every office or gaming room. Translucent board looks decent with both backlight on or off.