Razer Ripsaw X USB Capture Card 4K 30FPS OBS & Streamlabs For Streaming Gaming Video Conference HDMI 2.0 & USB 3.0
- 4K 30FPS Capture: Stream crisp video quality in 1080p 60 FPS or up to 4K 30 FPS with DSLRs, hand-held cameras, and more as you capture every frame for an uncompromised viewing experience
- HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 Connectivity: Capture every moment in real-time with lightning-fast HDMI 2.0 input and USB 3.0 connectivity, delivering every frame in smooth and detailed clarity with ultra-low latency for optimal visual fidelity
- Straight To Your Stream: Create freely by storing footage directly on your hard drive when recording or connect to popular streaming software to shoot directly to your stream without having to worry about memory card space
- Compatible with Popular Streaming Software: Adjust video resolution and tweak frame rates within your streaming or recording software to elevate the quality of your stream with full control over your content
- Compact Form Factor: The Razer Ripsaw X’s compact space-saving form factor blends in subtly with the rest of your devices with no compromise to performance, empowering your setup without adding to clutter
ELEVATE YOUR CONTENT
With up to 4K 30FPS capture and ultra-low latency, enjoy smooth, immersive videos with a compact dedicated capture card to catch every detail and take your production to the next level.
SEAMLESS SETUP AND USE
STREAMLINED STORAGE AND STREAMING
Store footage straight to your hard drive or shoot directly via your streaming software without having to worry about running out of memory card space.
COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR STREAMING SOFTWARE
The Razer Ripsaw X works with Open Broadcaster Software and Streamlabs.
PLUG AND PLAY
Our compact capture card works right out of the box, so you can start streaming as soon as it’s connected.
COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR CAMERAS
The Razer Ripsaw X works great with any hand-held cameras that have a HDMI input. Compatible with models across a range of brands such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, and GoPro, you can start streaming as soon as your camera is connected. Simply plug and play to get started.
UNLEASH YOUR STREAM
Maximize your camera’s potential with a compact dedicated capture card that turns it into a powerful webcam for your stream. See what our Razer Streamers have to say! Discover the #RazerStreamer program here.