Razer Basilisk V3 X Wireless HyperSpeed 5G Advanced 18K Optical Sensor Customizable Wireless Iconic Ergonomic Form with 9 Customisable Controls Chroma
- Iconic Ergonomic Form with 9 Customizable Controls for unrivalled handling and command. Favored by millions worldwide, the mouse’s signature shape perfectly supports different grips, while its numerous easy-access buttons allow for an endless combination of commands and macros.
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless (2.4 GHz) and Bluetooth for ultra-low-latency performance or extended battery life. Unleash seamless, low-latency performance that's faster than other wireless tech or switch to Bluetooth for longer hours of gaming. Outfitted with multi-device support for a streamlined setup.
- Up to 285 Hours of Battery Life for long-lasting performance. With up to 535* hours on Bluetooth and 285 hours on Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, last longer in the heat of battle with a mouse designed to play the long game. *May vary depending on usage conditions.
- Razer 5G Advanced 18K Optical Sensor for fine-tuned precision. Tailor the mouse to your playstyle with new, robust set of sensitivity settings. Enjoy responsive, pixel-precise aim with an ultra-reliable sensor that tracks your movement with zero spinouts.
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches Gen-2 for improved click durability and consistency. With new gold-plated contact points, the switches are less prone to degrading and have a longer lifespan of up to 60-million clicks, so you can enjoy crisp execution that’s just as consistent.
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB for a truly immersive experience. Customize from 16.8 million colors and countless lighting effects, and experience greater immersion as the mouse reacts dynamically with hundreds of Chroma-integrated games
From the manufacturer
Double Your Control With Razer Hypershift
Enabled via Razer Synapse, Razer Hypershift lets you assign and unlock a set of secondary commands on top of the 9 existing controls on the mouse. Set to the multi-function trigger by default, simply hold the trigger while pressing the desired button to perform its secondary command.