PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200 5GB GDDR5X 4 DisplayPorts
1280 CUDA Cores deliver powerful graphics and compute performance
5 GB of fast GDDR5x GPU memory holds large models or scenes
Ideal for 3D Design and FHD video editing, and medical imaging systems (ultrasound)
Drives up to four displays at 5K resolutio
NVIDIA QUADRO P2200
Power And Performance in a Compact Form Factor
The NVIDIA® Quadro® P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a NVIDIA Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models.
NVIDIA Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, NVIDIA Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||Up to 3.8 TFLOPs|
|GPU Memory||5 GB GDDR5X|
|Memory Bandwidth||Up to 200 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.4 (4)|
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality.
- Combine multiple P2000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
- Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT SOLUTIONS
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
|Graphics Card Specifications|
|GPU Series||Quadro series|
|GPU Model||NVIDIA Quadro P2200|
|Memory Size||5 GB DDR5|