Kingston Design-In NVMe 1TB M.2 2230 30MM NVMe PCIe 4.0 Low Temperature Internal SSD - Bulk
Surface Pro 8
Surface Laptop 3 & 4
Surface Pro 7+
Any Dell/HP/Lenovo laptops that use 2230 PCIe NVMe Drives
Design-In Solid State Drives for system designers and builders
Kingston® offers a line of design-in SATA and NVMe solid-state drives created specifically for system designers and builders.
The line includes
- SATA 2.5-inch, mSATA, M.2 2242 and M.2 2280
- PCIe Gen. 4 NVMe: M.2 2280, M.2 2230
Design-in SSDs incorporate advanced controllers that automatically perform wear-levelling, garbage collection and other NAND Flash management features. They are a drop-in replacement for hard drives and deliver up to 20x greater performance as well as high reliability. Design-in SSDs incorporate next-generation 3D NAND Flash.
System designers and builders rely on consistent storage products. Kingston offers the following benefits with the design-in SSD product line:
- Controlled BOM and firmware – Ensures there are no changes to key components after customer qualification
- PCN support – All generational changes and firmware updates are handled through a controlled and timed process
- Engineering support – Customers have direct contact with their regional Kingston Field Application Engineering teams to ensure a fast response to storage requirement questions and support requests
- Global support – Kingston can coordinate SSD deliveries with a customer’s Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) or Contract Manufacturers (CMs) in other regions of the world, if required
- Warranty1 — For peace of mind, our design-In SSDs are backed by a limited three-year warranty and free technical support.
|Max Sequential Read
|Up to 4540 MBps
|Max Sequential Write
|Up to 4320 MBps