Pair with a keyboard for an all round laptop experience and maximize productivity.
Set the screen back easily with seamless keyboard adjustment for the perfect angle for writing or drawing.
Leave the keyboard behind and use your laptop to enjoy mobility for your presentations or to work on the go.
Awe at First Sight
Colour Gamut P3: Cinema-grade colour gamut to reveal full visual brilliance .
Colour Accuracy ΔE < 1: Individually modified to reveal genuine colour, bringing you authentic view.
Colour Contrast 1,000,000:1: Rich detail, remarkable dark and light contrast.
Maximum Brightness 600 nits: Sufficiently bright for crisp viewing in high light atmospheres.
Nice to Meet Your Eyes
With innovative spray technology applying micron-scale silicone particles on natural undertones, the elegant body delivers a refined touch and elegant glow like the illusion of a starry night.
360° Integrated Floating Design
Cooling vents, speakers and microphones in one port for a cleaner, organized layout.
HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard
As Light as 440g, travel with ease, standby at all times 110° ~ 160° stepless adjustment, always a comfy angle for you.
NFC sensing area improved by 100%
Works with Huawei devices to achieve seamless multi-screen collaboration.
Inspiration Comes Naturally, HUAWEI M-Pencil(2nd generation) "the Pen is sold separately"
Magnetic pairing, wireless charging
Take the keyboard off and turn your HUAWEI MateBook E to a tablet for mobile demonstrations. Use HUAWEI M-Pencil to highlight contents or take notes for clearer communication.
Never compromise quality when working on the go. Keep moving and stay productive in whatever you do, wherever you are.
Power at its Core
Multitask with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and new Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics.
Too Cool to Be True
7.99 mm body envelopes eight layers of built-in heat dissipation structure that lets performance go further, a Huawei-first laptop that uses high thermal conductivity graphene coupled with shark fin fan, HUAWEI MateBook E stays cool with you when tackling your demanding tasks.
Standalone Bluetooth Antennas for Key Connections
HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard and HUAWEI M-Pencil incorporate a powerful Bluetooth antenna for quick pairing, ensuring high-speed and stable data transmission without hogging Wi-Fi bandwidth.
Experience High-Speed Wi-Fi with Innovative Antenna Design
Our high-performance antenna technology and Wi-Fi 6 collaborate to maximize Wi-Fi signal reception in complex network environments. Access with high-speed networks whether at airports, stations, conference venues, or cafes.
Fingerprint and power button are integrated to instantly grant access. Fingerprint data is stored in an independent safe security chip.
Thunderbolt™ 4 | Up to 40 Gbps transmission|Connects to an external 8K monitor or other devices
Portable Fast Charging
Stay in Power 65W portable charger Charges to 54% in 30 minutes 90 minutes to full.
13 MP Rear Camera, Capture with Clarity
Snap images of meeting boards or documents with enhanced clarity.
8 MP Front Camera, Clear as Face to Face
Enhance professionalism with premium video.
Intelligent Noise Reduction with Quad Microphones
Personal Voice Enhancement, Suppresses surrounding voice noise and highlights speakers voice.
Sound That Surrounds
Four speakers professionally tuned with HUAWEI Sound® to produce crystal-clear, well-layered bass and treble. A space-sensing algorithm creates a 360 degree surround sound field. Intelligently identifies music, movies, calls, and games, and automatically switches the optimize sound effect.
Come Together as One
HUAWEI MateBook E features the all-new Super Device, which enables quick, convenient smart screen connectivity, ideal for presentations, plus super-fast access to your phone images and files. Achieve it all at hyper speed.
Seamless Connection Between Devices
The desktop of your HUAWEI MateBook E can be extended to your Vision. During an online conference, you can use the big screen to share images in real time and take minutes on your laptop, doubling the efficiency. In mirroring mode, your laptop can also seamlessly sync to your Vision . So you can make notes on your MateBook and share them on the Vision, making communication smooth and boundless.
Share your vision on the big screen by wirelessly projecting to an external monitor. Enjoy high-definition image quality, low-latency data transmission, and reduced image blur when zooming in, while savouring the cinema-level colour for videos or images.
Open up to 3 mobile applications on the large HUAWEI MateBook E screen. Seamlessly browse and transfer phone files, then open them in a flash for easy editing, with all changes automatically saved to your phone.
Achieve a faster, easier way to transfer files. No need for cables once HUAWEI MateBook E is wirelessly connected to your mobile phone or tablet, you can transfer files between devices at will, with automatic file ordering privacy and security fully guaranteed.
1. The HUAWEI MateBook E display supports a P3 colour gamut (typical value), with ΔE < 1 colour accuracy (Typical value, which is the average colour accuracy leaving the factory. Data comes from Huawei labs). The broad colour gamut and high colour accuracy help ensure that the colours rendered on screen are true-to-life and authentic. FullView display is a commonly-used industry term referring to laptops which have slim bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
2. Data comes from Huawei labs. The angle adjustment range is subject to the actual situation.
3. HUAWEI MateBook E adopts a rounded corner design, and when measured as a standard rectangular display, its diagonal length is 12.6 inches. Actual size of the screen may vary depending on configuration and manufacturing processes.
4. Data comes from Huawei labs. The measurement data is calculated based on the size of the visible area on the screen and the screen size. The actual product prevails.
5. ΔE is the typical value obtained from Huawei labs. The colour accuracy may vary slightly depending on the screen usage duration and testing conditions.
6. Typical value. Data comes from Huawei labs.
7. Typical value. Data comes from Huawei labs. The screen brightness can be up to 600 nits when outdoors is in strong light. This function cannot be manually enabled.
8. For the S Mode versions, need to switch out of S mode to use function of Colour Mode.
9. For the S Mode versions, need to switch out of S mode to use function of Natural Tone.
10. TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display 2.0 Certification is a more comprehensive and complete certification standard for smart mobile devices, including display quality, ambient light management, and eye protection technologies. Through more than ten tests, such as pixel density, colour level, colour gamut, brightness and colour uniformity, dimming smoothness, ambient light management, low blue light, strobe, and intelligent display management. This product has passed this certification and is not a medical device and does not have therapeutic functions.
11. Data comes from Huawei labs. 709g is the weight of the device without the keyboard. The actual weight may vary depending on the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
12. Data comes from Huawei labs. 7.99 mm is the thickness of the device without the keyboard. The actual thickness may vary with the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
13. Data comes from Huawei labs. The actual weight may vary depending on the manufacturing process and measurement method.
14. Data comes from Huawei labs and is calculated based on the NFC sensor area of HUAWEI MateBook E compared with that of HUAWEI MateBook X 2020.
15. Compatible with HUAWEI MateBook E and some Huawei tablets upgraded to HarmonyOS 2 or later. Depending on markets, the HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation) may not be sold together with the product, but can be purchased separately.
16. For the S Mode versions, need to run the HuaweiPenAPP when using the stylus for the first time. Press “Win+S” or find the HuaweiPenAPP in the Microsoft Store to run it, and then pair the stylus with laptop.
17. Double-tap shortcut function can be set or turn off in Huawei Stylus Settings. The actual situation prevails.
18. The HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation) can be paired with the HUAWEI MateBook E and some Huawei tablets that support magnetic charging. Huawei tablets that do not support magnetic charging need to be paired with the M-Pencil charger to enable the handwriting function.
19. Pressure sensitivity is only supported by certain applications. Actual performance may vary depending on the applications and writing style, etc.
20. Minimum 2 ms low latency is supported by OneNote for Windows 10 (version: 16001.14326.20458.0). Data comes from Huawei labs.
21. The data comes from Huawei labs. The actual use may vary depending on individual product differences, usage habits, and environmental factors.
22. 11th generation Intel® Core™ i5 and i3 versions available. Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics only available on i5 and i7 versions.
23. 8 GB memory versions available.
24. 128 GB and 256 GB storage versions available.
25. The standard 65 W adapter supports 20V/3.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/2A, 9V/2A, and 5V/2A output power. The adapter needs to be compatible with the charged device. The maximum charging power is 65 W. The actual charging power varies depending on scenarios.
26. Data comes from Huawei labs. When using the standard cable that came with the device to charge HUAWEI MateBook E from powered-off status, the battery level reaches 54% for 30 minutes and 100% for 90 minutes. The actual charging performance may vary depending on the device model, user habits, and the environment.
27. Cancellation of multiple interference noises are supported, such as keyboard tapping, footsteps, and opening and closing sounds.
29. Data comes from Huawei labs and is the test result in indoor quiet environments. The actual use may vary depending on the environment and site conditions. Only certain Huawei mobile phones, tablets, monitors, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline. For the S Mode versions, need to switch out of S mode to use Super Device related functions. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and tablets, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
29. Data comes from Huawei labs and is the test result in indoor quiet environments. The actual use may vary depending on the environment and site conditions.
30. Only certain Huawei mobile phones, tablets, monitors, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline. For the S Mode versions, need to switch out of S mode to use Super Device related functions.
31. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and tablets, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
32. Only certain Huawei mobile phones and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 12.0.1 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
|Processor Type||Intel® Core I7|
|Processor Generation||11th Generation|
|Processor Speed||up to 4.4GHz|
|Number Of Cores||4 - Cores|
|Processor Cache||12 MB Cache|
|Memory Size||16 GB|
|Graphic Card Specifications|
|Graphic Memory Size||Shared Memory|
|Graphic Card Model||Intel Iris Xe|
|Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Storage Size||512 GB|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|Optical Drive Type||None|
|Ports||1x USB-C (support charging
1x Thunderbolt™ 4 (share the same USB-C interface)
1x 3.5 mm Headset and Microphone 2-in-1 jack x 1 (support CTIA)
|Audio||HUAWEI Sound Speaker x 4 + Microphone x 4|
|Camera||Dual Camera 13 MP Front + 8 MP Rear|
|Keyboard||HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard|
|Battery Pack||42 Wh Li-ion|
|Security||Finger Print Reader|
|Operating System||Windows 11 Home|
|Width X Depth X Height||21.50cm x 30.60cm x 1.46cm|