Dell WD19 130W Docking Station USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
Power your connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one houri, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, even faster with Dell ExpressCharge Boost – a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutesi.
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery and charge even faster with a dock that delivers up to 90W of power with 130W power adapter.
Dell Dock WD19 130W Spec Sheet
Guide to choosing the right dock
Dell docking compatibility guide
Built for the future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, no matter what system you use.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers complete flexibility with the built-in one-meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize your workspace
Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it’s easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
Ports & Slots:
1. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 | 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare | 3. Combo Audio/Headset | 4. Audio Out | 5. DisplayPort 1.4 | 6. HDMI 2.0b | 7. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort | 8. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 | 9. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 | 10. Power In