DeepCool GAMMAXX AG620 BK ARGB CPU Air Cooler Mighty 260w TDP 6pcs Copper Heat Pipes ARGB Sync w/120mm PWM Fan
- ALL-BLACK edition of DeepCool AG620 series, ideal choice to build black PC style
- Pure copper botom with six pieces 6mm nickel plated heat pipes maximize heat dissipation
- Efficient 260w TDP CPU air cooler with unique “chessboard” fins design of AG Series
- Balanced Bidirectional Heat Pipe Technology(BBHT), optimizing heat pipes liquid and internal structure of CPU air cooler for reducing negative effect caused by gravity to achieve summit heat dissipation performance in vertical PC case
- 120mm PWM fan maximum 1850RPM offers 67.88CFM supports the powerful air cooling system
- Noise damping pads in fan corners avoid vibration and keep noise level under 29.4 dB(A)
- AG620 CPU cooler standing 157mm height with high-compatibility for most ATX/ M-ATX case
Deepcool AG620 ARGB Dual Tower CPU Cooler
GAMMAXX SERIESAG620 BK ARGB
Dual-Tower CPU Cooler with 260W TDP
The DeepCool AG620 BK ARGB is a dual-tower 120mm CPU cooler that boasts impressive 260W cooling power performance that's been stripped down and optimized for terrific efficiency throughout.
SUBSTANTIAL COOLING POWER
Keep things cool with up to 260W of heat dissipation power to ensure your system is performing at its peak without a sweat.
BALANCED BIDIRECTIONAL HEAT PIPE TECHNOLOGY
By optimizing the internal capillary structure and injecting a precise amount of liquid, the heat pipe achieves the best heat dissipation performance regardless of whether the cooler is in a vertical or horizontal case. This perfect ratio facilitates a highly efficient phase change throughout the heat pipe and achieves lower thermal resistance over a wide TDP range.
HIGH EFFICIENCY FANS
Find your optimal balance with automatic PWM support for full performance under load to silent efficiency at idle.
300-1850 RPM≤29.4 dB(A)67.88 CFM
SIMPLE AND SECURE
The included all-metal mounting brackets support both Intel and AMD platforms with an easy five-step installation process that maintains great contact pressure