ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi 6E Intel 14th&13th Gen Motherboard PCIe 5.0 DDR5 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C up to 4xM.2
- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 13th Gen Intel Core processors and 12th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Robust Power Solution: 16 plus 1 power solution rated for 90A per stage with with dual ProCool II power connectors, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Optimized VRM Thermals: Massive heatsinks with integrated I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pads, and connected with an L-shaped heatpipe
- Ample M.2 Support: One PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot with a heatsink and backplate, and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots with heatsinks
- Abundant Connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C rear I/O port and additional additional front-panel connector with PD 3.0 up to 30W, USB 3.2 Gen 2 and Gen 1 ports, PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort 1.4
- High-Performance Networking: On-board WiFi 6E (802.11ax) and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling II, AI Networking, and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation simplifies setup and improves performance
From the manufacturer
ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI
ASUS ROG Strix Z790-F Gaming WiFi Intel Z790 LGA 1700 ATX motherboard, 16 + 1 power stages, DDR5, four M.2 slots, PCIe 5.0, WiFi 6E, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C with PD 3.0 up to 30W, Aura Sync RGB
Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push the system to its limits. Predicted values can be engaged automatically or used as a launching ground for further experimentation.
The top PCIe 5.0 x16 SafeSlot is well-equipped for the increased size and bandwidth of next-gen graphics cards. Zippy storage options abound with four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, all featuring robust heatsinks to maximize performance.
16 + 1 power stages rated to 90A each deliver ample current in order to drive 13th and 12th Gen Intel Core Processors through any workload with ease.
ALLOY CHOKES AND DURABLE CAPACITORS
Hi-end chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
DUAL PROCOOL II POWER CONNECTORS
ProCool II connectors are precision-built to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. A metal sheath improves heat dissipation and lowers electrical impedance.
A multi-layered printed circuit board design quickly dissipates heat around the voltage regulators to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
ROG has a long legacy of flexing the fastest memory performance, and DDR5 is no outlier. Thanks to improved signal routing, now enthusiast-grade kits have been driven far beyond the 7 GT/s mark on the Strix Z790-F, and who knows how far future DIMMs can go? Seasoned veterans can test their mettle by tinkering with the extensive array of tuning options in the UEFI.
VRM HEATSINK ARRAY
Covering the power solution are two thick heatsinks connected by a heatpipe, sharing cooling capacity across VRMs and providing ample surface area and mass to handle the power needs of high-performance Intel 13th Gen processors.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
Low-latency gaming, speedy file transfers, and high-resolution video streaming are among the many perks of onboard Intel 2.5 Gbps Ethernet.
|CPU Support||14 & 13th Generation Intel CPU|
|CPU Socket Type||LGA 1700|
|Memory Speed||7800 MHz|
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Memory Slots||4 Slots|