ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4060 OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 PCIe 4.0 DLSS 3 Axial-tech Fan Design 0dB Technology
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2X performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- A 2.5-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4060 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 22.7 cm long, 2.5-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU TWEAK III
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak III utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144-hour Validation Program
"Extensive" may be an understatement
A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
|Graphics Card Specifications|
|GPU Series||GeForce RTX 4000 Series|
|GPU Model||GeForce RTX 4060|
|Memory Size||8 GB DDR6|