Thermaltake Divider 500 w/ 3x120mm ARGB Front + 1x 120mm Rear Fans + 2 Symmetrical Triangular Panels - Black
- Avant-Grade Style Side Panels with Tempered Glass Windows: The exceptional feature of the Divider 500 TG ARGB is that the four symmetrical triangular pieces mixed and matched, we provide panel options including steel and tempered glass on both left and right side and all of them are tool-free and easy to remove. An extra tempered glass window and a steel panel enrich the appearance of the case when building the system. Divider 500 TG ARGB comes with four durable 3mm tempered glass windows at the front, on the top, the left, and right side, offering a clear view of components inside. Tempered glass windows are thicker and more scratch resistant compared to standard acrylic.
- Three Preinstalled 120mm 5V ARGB Front Fans: The Divider 500 TG ARGB comes with three 120mm 5V ARGB front fans which can be either controlled by the physical RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock. There are 27 RGB lighting modes to play around with when using the physical RGB button, and it’s simple to switch to motherboard control by long pressing the RGB button for three seconds.
- Excellent Dust Filtration: The Divider 500 TG ARGB has well-designed dust filtration. A removal magnetic fan filter on inner right side. At the front and base, the removable filters provide excellent dust protection and dirt reduction, ensuring a dust-free environment.
- Air Intake and Exhaust: The cooling performance of the Divider 500 TG ARGB is admirable. The venting gaps on two sides of the front tempered glass and gaps between two triangular pieces of tempered glass and steel panels on the left side allow an optimal air intake. Cooling exhausts are located on the right side of the steel panel and rear of the case. The additional triangular tempered glass and steel panels not only enrich the build appearance but allow more flexible system cooling.
- Handy I/O Ports: Two 3.0 USB and one USB 3.2 (Gen 2) Type C ports are placed on the top panel to grant direct access when needed.