SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming SSD M.2
- Top-Level Solid State Drive Performance - Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe Solid State Drive for next-level computing
- Top Speed: 980 PRO is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, offering read speeds of up to 7,000MB / s.
- A Winning Combination: Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and performance for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more.
- Efficient M.2 SSD: The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
- Reliable Thermal Control: To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel plating to help manage the heat level of the controller and a heat sink tag to provide effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
- Smart Thermal Solution: Integrated with Samsung's advanced thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver long-lasting and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended use.
- Samsung Magician - An easy-to-use toolkit helps keep your drive up-to-date, monitors drive health and speed, and even increases performance
You save JOD 36.00
- Coming Soon
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
Next-level SSD Performance
Unleash the power of the Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD for next-level computing. 980 PRO delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0*, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3.0.
The NVM Express design mark is a registered TM of NVM Express, Inc.
*Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs and SATA SSDs.
Get read speeds up to 6,400 MB/s¹ with 980 PRO and push the limits of what SSDs can do. Powered by a new Elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4.0² interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs³ and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs⁴ – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts.
A Winning Combination
Designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less.
Efficient M.2 SSD
The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
Reliable Thermal Control
High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
Embedded with Samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage.
Samsung Magician Software
Unlock the full potential of 980 PRO with Samsung Magician's advanced, yet intuitive optimization tools. Monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
¹Performance may vary depending on the SSD’s firmware version and the system hardware & system configuration. Performance measurements are based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: up to 500MB/s(250GB), 1,000MB/s(500GB) and 2,000MB/s(1TB).
²To maximize the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
³Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs and SATA SSDs.
⁴Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor CPU @ 3.79GHz, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA
|Max Sequential Read||Up to 7000 MBps|
|Max Sequential Write||Up to 5000 MBps|