Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom.
NVIDIA Quadro P2200-Power and Performance in a Compact Form Factor.
The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you're developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.
- Quadro P2200 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution.
- Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design sessions and visualize the results with photo-realistic image quality
- Combine multiple P2200 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads.
Media & Entertainment Solutions
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects.
- 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory.
- Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow.
- GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
GPU Performance Features
Pascal GPU Architecture
Based on state-of-the-art 16nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1280 CUDA cores and up to 3.8 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The Quadro P2200 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive today's demanding professional workflows.
Larger Framebuffer with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
5GB GDDR5X memory with up to 200 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness.