Linksys WAP1200AC AC1200 Wi-Fi Access Point
The Linksys WAP1200AC AC1200 Wi-Fi Access Point is the latest in the AC-series access points, which utilizes the Cross Band technology. It can be used as a Wireless Range Extender or a Wired Access Point. Both functions maximize simultaneous use of the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands for high-speed data transfer, uninterrupted streaming, and gaming. With the Linksys WAP1200AC, you can have video conference and share files without interruption, even when the rest of your family is gaming and streaming videos.
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
- Antenna positioning is done depending on the type of home you have.
- For Single-story homes - Both antennas should be pointing down.
- For Multi-story homes - One (1) antenna should always be pointing down to provide coverage for the current floor. The second antenna (any antenna) should be positioned differently depending on where the Linksys WAP1200AC is located and where the coverage is needed.
Reset button – Press and hold for 10 seconds to reset the Linksys WAP1200AC to factory default settings.
ETHERNET port – Connect an Ethernet-enabled device to the network using either a Cat 5 or 6 Ethernet cable.
- Concurrent dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- 802.11ac Wireless technology
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Data Rate of up to 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and up to 867 Mbps for 5 GHz
- Two (2) external non-detachable antennas
- 2 x 2 Spatial Streams
- One (1) 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet port with auto MDIX sensing
- Spot Finder technology (on Range Extender Mode only)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
- Browser-based Setup (BBS)
- Cross Band technology (on Range Extender Mode only)
- Beamforming technology
Power / WPS LED:
- OFF – There is no power on the Linksys WAP1200AC.
- Blinking Green / Yellow – The Linksys WAP1200AC is starting up, resetting to factory defaults, upgrading its firmware, or the WPS connection is in process.
- Solid Green / Yellow – The Linksys WAP1200AC is ready to use.
- Solid Amber / Red – There is a weak connection with the router.
- NOTE: To fix this issue, unplug the Linksys WAP1200AC and move it closer to the router.
- Blinking Amber / Red – The Linksys WAP1200AC is not connected to the router, or the WPS pairing failed.
Ethernet LED – It lights up solid Green when an Ethernet device is connected and active. It will blink when sending or receiving data over the Ethernet port.
- Wi-Fi enabled computers or mobile devices
- AC power outlet
- Ethernet router or switch with available RJ45 Ethernet port and RJ45 Cable for Access Point mode or wireless network for Range Extender mode
- For browser configuration:
- Internet Explorer® 8 or higher
- Safari® 5.1 for Mac® or higher
- Google Chrome™ 25.0 or higher
- Firefox® 20 or higher