Western Digital 2TB WD Red Plus NAS HDD 128 MB Cache
- Available in capacities ranging from 2-6TB with support for up to 8 bays
- 5400RPM performance class
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- NAS systems with daily workloads associated with personal and home office environments and idle time available to perform necessary background operations
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr Workload Rate* | * Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours))
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Western Digital
Free delivery on orders Over 100 JOD
Cash on Delivery
From the manufacturer
Tackle Intensity with WD Red Plus
Packed with power to handle the small- to medium-sized business NAS environments and increased workloads for SOHO customers, WD Red Plus is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on systems using ZFS and other file systems.
For Small or Medium Businesses
Stream, backup, share, and organize your digital content with a NAS and WD Red Plus drives designed to effortlessly share content with the devices at your home or business. NASware 3.0 technology increases your drives’ compatibility with your existing network and devices. For larger businesses with up to 24-bays, count on WD Red Pro drives to deliver exceptional performance.